- Unlike other monolithic frameworks, Vue is designed from the ground up to be incrementally adoptable. The core library is focused on the view layer only, and is easy to pick up and integrate with other libraries or existing projects. On the other hand, Vue is also perfectly capable of powering sophisticated Single-Page Applications when used in combination with modern tooling and supporting libraries
- In this course we will explore the core concepts of vuejs, install and configure react on our machines and write some vuejs code.
- At the end of the course you will be able to create a simple app in vuejs
At the end of this module , you should:-
- Understand why vue is preferred to other frameworks
- Understand how to configure and run vue
- know how to set up a vue project.
- Know how to debug vue code
- Understand the key fundamentals of vuejs.
- how to integrate vuejs into your flow
- Introduction to vuejs
- Advancing in vuejs
- Project based vuejs tutorial