- Python is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language. Created by Guido van Rossum and first released in 1991, Python’s design philosophy emphasizes code readability with its notable use of significant whitespace. In our course we are going to explore the basics of this language and it use in web-development
Python is a popular programming language and an easy to learn language and has a relatively low learning curve.
It is used for:
- web development (server-side),
- software development,
- system scripting.
- In this course we will explore the core concepts of python language, install ,configure react on our machines, and set it up for web-development
- At the end of the course you will be able to understand the basics of python language
At the end of this module , you should:-
- Understand the python syntax
- learn how to configure python on different operating systems
- learn how to set up a python virtual environment.
- learn how to use pip for python package management
- learn how to use the python shell environment.
- Introduction to python language.
- Advancing in python language.