- Flask is a lightweight WSGI web application framework. It is designed to make getting started quick and easy, with the ability to scale up to complex applications. It began as a simple wrapper around Werkzeug and Jinja and has become one of the most popular Python web application frameworks.
- Flask offers suggestions, but doesn’t enforce any dependencies or project layout. It is up to the developer to choose the tools and libraries they want to use. There are many extensions provided by the community that make adding new functionality easy.
- In this course we will explore the core concepts of flask web-framework, install and configure flask on our machines and run a flask application.
- At the end of the course you will be able to create a simple web-application in python flask
At the end of this module , you should:-
- Understand how to start a flask application
- Understand how to run application in virtual environments and why it is preferred.
- know how to write jinja code within html templates.
- Know how to debug a flask app
- Understand the key fundamentals of flask framework.
- Use external libraries in your flask app.
- Introduction to python flask
- Co-ordinate flask app with other flask libraries.
- Project based flask tutorial