- API is the acronym for Application Programming Interface, which is a software intermediary that allows two applications to talk to each other. Each time you use an app like Facebook, send an instant message, or check the weather on your phone, you’re using an API.
- One of the most common architectural style is REST, resulting into RESTful APIs
- In this course we will explore the core concepts of RESTful APIs, use mock apis, create our own restful apis.
- At the end of the course you will be able to create a your own rest api in flask, django rest and expressjs.
At the end of this module , you should:-
- learn about api and why we use them
- create your own api and implement
- know how to set up a react project.
- Use postman to test your api
- Document your api .
- Introduction to APIs
- Creating an API
- Project based Rest API Tutorial